Graduate Developer required to join a market leading company.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a web developer to join an award-winning business in Glossop, Derbyshire.
Our client has over 30 years’ experience as market leaders in their sector. As the Graduate Developer will work in a fantastic working environment (120 employers) where flexible working is encouraged and where you will be invested into by being provided training on a regular basis.
This is a newly created role for a Graduate Developer to help meet the companies demand online. Our client is looking for candidates who are looking for employers to invest in their ability as they are very much focused on hiring a talented developer for the long run.
We are looking for a Graduate Developer with ideally 1-2 years experience working in a similar role who can take our cleints current ecommerce platform to a whole new level by adding further value to what has been developed.
What we’re looking for?
As the Graduate Developer you must have excellent understanding of the various coding languages and be able to look at continuous change. Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core.
The Graduate Developer must be able to initiate and follow through on projects, solve problems and meet deadlines with limited supervision.
You must possess tact, diplomacy, positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure.
Successful candidates must have a happy to help attitude and a willingness to succeed with the opportunity to progress within the company
What you will do:
- Reporting to the IT Manager you will manage, design and development of our client’s online website
- Enhance the responsive theme on the current web platform
- Develops and supports robust, dynamic, scalable applications to support expanding and evolving business challenges
- Work alongside various stakeholders to develop websites, order management, reporting and other facets of our enterprise systems building on that core framework;
- Works closely with business users at all levels of the company to analyse business requirements, give creative input and design software in a collaborative and agile environment to meet those challenges
- Improve add-on applications developed inhouse interacting with ERP systems and refine to the requirements of the users.
- Maintaining and creating documentation
- Support the IT team in other areas of the business.
- 1-2 years commercial experience working in a similar role
- Knowledge of SQL Server and C# .Net;
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, SOAP & REST;
- Customisation in eCommerce; (preferred)
- Knowledge using ERP systems (preferred)
- Effective organisational and time management skills are essential.
Apply today for the role of Graduate Application Developer as successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'