Angular developer responsible for the developing, maintenance and support of existing Cloud Web Application:
Development of new modules,
Integration with third party applications.
- Work with the Support team to understand requirements and bugs or defects detected by the customers.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects
- Perform maintenance programming + correction of identified defects
- Provide front line support on help desk as and when required
- Review business requirements and/or specifications
- Design functional system areas
- Perform coding to written technical specifications and agreed completion deadlines
- Execute unit and system testing
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Report progress to the Technical Director and/or Project Manager(s) on a regular basis
- Bootstrap 4.
- Angular 1 and Angular 4+
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job