GRADUATE AND TRAINEES REQUIRED, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, JUST MOTIVATED AND WANT TO EARN MONEY!!
YEAR ONE- £25,000(basic) £45K OTE
YEAR TWO-£60K+ OTE
YEAR THREE- £75K+ OTE
SW6 Recruitment are the leading supplier of Graduate and Graduate calibre 2nd/3rd jobbers to London based Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles within top tier Recruitment companies. With a combined experience of over 50 years in the industry we deliver a premium service through face to face consultations with both candidates and clients. If you engage with us we will invite you to our City office for a full face-to-face consultation to discuss your career at length before introducing you to perfectly matched Recruitment companies
We have numerous clients looking for hard-working and ambitious individuals like yourself to join between March and August 2016 as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants. If you are a recent Graduate or undergraduate who will be available this summer then we are certainly interested in hearing from you
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Cold Calling
- Face-to-face meetings with client
- Be able to build rapport over the phone
- Speaking to existing database candidates
- Working towards targets
- Organisation, time management and prioritisation are key,
- Liaising with clients and understanding job requirements.
Salary on offer for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:-
- £20-25k basic salary
- Commission of up to 40% of the money you generate for the business
- Quarterly bonus for hitting target
- Usual company benefits including pension, healthcare, gym subsidy etc
Training and Benefits on offer for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:-
- Thorough training programme. You will learn all about the recruitment industry and the markets we operated in.
- In-house mentors providing constant support and on the job training.
- Great incentives including monthly lunches at top quality restaurants and free gym use.
- The commission percentage you receive is staggered, the more you bill for the company in a month, the higher the percentage of commission you earn!
- Progression is based on performance - if you hit your targets you will become a Senior Consultant within a year!
Requirements needed to become a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:-
- Degree level educated or Graduate calibre 2nd/3rd jobbers
- Demonstrable competitiveness outside of studies (e.g. sports at a high level)
- Sales experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Ambition, drive, determination to succeed and resilience are all essential
APPLY NOW TO AVOID MISSING OUT!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"