£18- 30k basic salary plus uncapped bonus. Benefits include Private Healthcare, Subsidised Gym, Pension, Mobile phone, Regular Social Events
Since our inception in 1998, The Emerald Group has been committed to providing specialty Recruitment solutions to our clients’ complex Businesses. Our reputation is based on focused expertise, flexibility in responding to customer needs, and ensuring efficient and responsive handling of all assignments. All underpinned by stable management and a strong balance sheet.
Registered in the United Kingdom as a limited company, with operational offices in London, Basingstoke, Frankfurt, Zurich, Honiton, and Plymouth. We work with a worldwide portfolio of , Consultancy, Broker, Asset Managers, Rating Agencies, and many other Financial Institutions.
Our clients reflect the financial strength of our business.
This is an opportunity to train to be a recruitment consultant based in our fast-growing Plymouth office. The successful person will develop the skills to become an effective professional within the Financial Services sector. This is an exciting position for a dynamic and driven individual who would like to learn from an established team with a strong reputation. This is a role that will allow you to earn a "London" salary while living in the South West.
You will be given training and support to excel in our field. The successful candidates will be working with senior hiring managers and HR Departments, sourcing candidates to fill roles, networking, and business development.
Our People work together to make extraordinary things happen. We share our ideas, skills, and knowledge so that great ideas flourish. Everyone has a role to play and every role matters.
- Confidently identify and approach new candidates, demonstrating effective headhunting skills.
- Build strong working relationships with candidates over the phone and in person, with the ultimate goal of placing them in an assignment.
- Manage the recruitment cycle from start to finish, from taking a role from a client to achieving a job offer for a candidate and then ultimately securing an acceptance.
- Attending client meetings in London to gain an understanding of the client's hiring needs while constantly building industry knowledge.
- Generate leads and referrals through market research and canvassing.
- Proactively business develop through phone contact, emailing, and visiting both clients and candidates.
- Ensure the Company database is kept fully up to date, all activity is logged and all administrative duties are completed in a timely fashion.
- Work in the best interest of the company at all times, constantly trying to build market share.
- Ensure the security of all private and confidential information and data at all times.
- Degree educated or of an equal intellect even without a degree.
Experience/ skills required:
- An ability to play Table Tennis as the office has its own table and people play (nice but not essential).
- It is a sociable office but you also need to be, driven, determined, and hungry to succeed.
- Listening skills are as important as communication skills as you will need both.
- Flexible in approach and able to adapt to varying situations with an ability to overcome adversity.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for achieving goals with a positive 'can do’ attitude
- Confident and professional telephone manner to allow you to deal with senior clients and candidates.
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous Recruitment or Sales experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Please apply if you feel you have the skills. However, we often have a number of applications so if you have not heard from us within two weeks unfortunately you will have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'