30k-40k in 1st year - £17- 20k basic salary plus uncapped bonus - OTE
This is a sales based recruitment position, based in our fast growing Plymouth office. The successful person will be trained to develop the skills to become an effective headhunter within the London Financial Services sector. This is an exciting role for dynamic and driven individuals who want the opportunity of joining an established team with a strong reputation within the Financial Services market.
There is no cap on earnings and the right person will be given training and support to excel in their field. The successful candidate will be working with senior hiring managers and HR Departments, sourcing candidates to fill roles, networking and business developing.
- Confidently identify and approach new candidates, demonstrating effective headhunting skills.
- Build strong working relationships with candidates over the phone and in person, with the ultimate goal of placing them in an assignment.
- Manage the recruitment cycle from start to finish, from taking a role on from a client to achieving a job offer for a candidate and then ultimately securing an acceptance.
- Attending client meetings in order to gain an understanding of the client hiring needs while constantly building industry knowledge.
- Generate leads and referrals through market research and canvassing.
- Proactively business developing through phone contact, emailing and visiting both clients and candidates.
- Ensure the Company database is kept fully up to date, all activity is logged and all administrative duties are completed in a timely fashion.
- Work in the best interest of the company at all times, constantly trying to build market share.
- Ensure the security of all private and confidential information and data at all times.
- Degree education or equivalent
Experience/ skills required:
- A European language (German, French, Dutch) is nice but not essential.
- You will need to be driven, determined and hungry to succeed.
- Listening skills are as important as communication skills as you will need both.
- Flexible in approach and able to adapt to varying situations with an ability to overcome adversity.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for achieving goals with a positive 'can do’ attitude
- Confident and professional telephone manner to allow you to deal with senior clients and candidates.
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous Recruitment or Sales experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Start date ASAP
- Please apply if you feel you have the skills. However we often have a number of applications so if you have not heard from us within two weeks unfortunately you would have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'