We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Advisor/Consultant to join the Long Term Talent Team for 12 months. M&G Prudential’s Long Term Talent Team is responsible for the attraction, recruitment, development and management of our diverse group of graduates, interns and apprentices. The team is also responsible for talent management and development activity for employees during the early stages of their careers, including graduates and apprentices once they have completed their programmes. Our vision is to recruit and develop a diverse high calibre talent pool to shape the future success of M&G Prudential.
The Resourcing Advisor/Consultant will be responsible for the delivery of Attraction and Marketing initiatives; ownership for the assessment and selection processes for their designated graduate and apprenticeship schemes; and the management and development of designated graduates and apprentices. We strive to innovate and continuously improve our recruitment and development approach and the Resourcing Advisor/Consultant, along with the team, will play a key role in shaping the future of our programmes.
You will be responsible for:
Marketing and Attraction
• Assisting in the organisation, management and smooth running of in-house recruitment events.
• Representing M&G at internal and external recruitment events, including Careers Fairs, Insights Days etc. This would include delivering presentations about the business, opportunities and skills as well as networking
• Oversight of the M&G Campus Ambassador and Keep Warm strategies, ensuring successful candidates and campus ambassadors are engaged and achieving set aims.
Assessment and Selection
• Working with the team to engage and communicate with prospective candidates and applicants.
• Management of candidate progression throughout the recruitment process via the applicant tracking system and other methods.
• Ownership for and delivery of assessment and selection processes for designated schemes (graduate, intern and apprenticeship) including interview participation and Assessment Centre facilitation.
• Managing relationships with scheme stakeholders within the business, developing assessment materials including case studies, interview scripts and other assessment exercises.
Management and Development
• Conduct regular meetings with managers of Graduates and Apprentices to explore current performance and any development needs, as part of the continuous appraisal process.
• Conducting regular appraisals and development conversations with Graduates and Apprentices on designated programmes, providing feedback on strengths and development areas, and supporting these.
• Engagement with specific business areas in order to assist the arrangement of rotations.
• Working alongside the Long Term Talent Manager ensuring the delivery of the Graduate Development programme, including training/qualification needs post-induction.
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I)
• Support M&G’s D&I strategy throughout all activity. For example, ensuring the design and delivery of Assessment and Selection tools are in line with and advance our D&I agenda.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for you to have:
• A passion for Graduate and Apprentice resourcing.
• Previous knowledge of using Applicant Tracking Systems (eg PageUp)
• Experience of the management of end to end recruitment processes, including the delivery of Assessment and Selection tools.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Excellent ability to develop stakeholder relationships, operating with a client focussed approach.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate excellently (both verbally and written) within a team environment.
• An adaptable approach, working with drive and commitment through busy periods.
• Experience of managing graduates and Apprentices
• Experience of managing data and production of reports would be a benefit
• Experience of psychometric tools such as Dimensions, Hogan or Realise2 would be a benefit.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job