Our client an established financial services organisation based near Altrincham are looking for a graduate to join their analytics team.
With steady growth this company offers a fantastic progression package, along with a perfect opportunity to further study for an ambitious graduate.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Support business decisions by delivering budgets and forecasts, tracking of actual spend and variance analysis vs forecasts.
- Build and maintain key relationships with external stakeholders Provide accurate and relevant reporting Financial modelling support.
- Assist with the Business Ops month end process, including managing the adjustments to the accounts (accruals and prepayments), key variance analysis, headcount reporting, production of detailed variance commentary and production of management packs.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation and monitoring, including accruals and prepayments analysis.
- Monitor the financial performance of programs and provide early feedback to stakeholders to highlight risks and opportunities.
What we are looking for?
- Degree in maths/accounting/economics or one that involves analysis (2:1 or above) 2 A-levels grade C and above
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Some key achievements outside of academia such as in sports/music/Duke of Edinburgh
Benefits of this job 28 days' holiday Bonus scheme Competitive salary Free parking If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Altrincham, please apply directly with an updated CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'