Third Bridge is a primary research firm that connects investors and businesses to critical
intelligence. Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, seven offices across three continents and a global client base.
We are currently recruiting for Analysts to join our Connections team in London.
As an Analyst you will join our Connections Team, which facilitates private consultations between our clients and industry experts. Your role will be to work alongside a project team to quickly identify the gaps in our clients' knowledge, research companies and target industry experts who our clients could speak with to help them make better informed business decisions. The key is to engage with these individuals to understand whether they are the right fit for our clients, before putting them in touch for a 1-1 phone consultation or meeting.
Is this role for you?
If you are looking to develop strong interpersonal skills, to learn how to influence others and to progress quickly in a goal oriented team, then the Analyst role could be a great fit.
If you are interested in developing Excel skills, consulting skills, joining an early stage start-up, or are looking for a role as a sell-side Research Analyst who makes buy / sell / hold recommendations on a stock, Third Bridge is not the place for you.
What we look for
This is a position for team players who enjoy connecting with others and are highly motivated by exceeding performance targets. Our most successful analysts:
- Face new challenges and overcome obstacles to reach their goals
- Possess high emotional intelligence and persuasive communication skills
- Assess situations, present information and communicate ideas using a systematic approach
- Take every opportunity to learn from their experiences and implement feedback to develop personally and professionally
- Bachelor Degree
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Fluent European language (German, French, Swedish ) in an advantage
- Up to 2 years of work experience (optional). What kind of work experience? It almost doesn't matter. We have former brokers, paralegals, consultants, actor/servers. What matters is your curiosity, drive and ambition.
We offer competitive salary, generous commission structure and an accelerated career progression for successful and ambitious individuals. At Third bridge we have dynamic and sociable working culture including monthly socials, company trips and Friday drinks.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with you CV to : https://positions/va76