KANTAR MILLWARD BROWN
Help our clients grow great brands
Graduate Analyst, Analytics Practice
This is an exciting opportunity to working within a new and continually growing team. You will…
- Work on projects across the KMB client spectrum utilising SPSS, Excel, and in-house modelling tools, to run statistical modelling analysis including; correlations and regressions, structural equation modelling, factor analysis and conjoint analysis.
- Feedback to the client relationship teams by providing outputs and explanations, to ensure clients can use this information to influence and improve their brand strategy
- Ensure the KMB business understand what analytical tools they can use in what situations, for better results
- Provide Ad-hoc advice on basic data queries from client
- Help to design analytical research to best answer client objectives,
KANTAR MILLWARD BROWN
A leading research agency, we help clients to grow great brands and improve marketing efficiency by analysing, interpreting and understanding the world around us. At Kantar Millward Brown, our services include advanced analytic solutions, qualitative solutions, neuroscience, brand equity and advertising, media and digital effectiveness. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Establish yourself as a trusted analyst to the client relationship team.
- Handle queries directly, provide advice on best practice and methodologies, along with understanding the use of new and less frequently used approaches.
- Become a point of contact and communicate complex technical analytics in understandable language.
- You will become as independent as possible to provide first- line answers and advice for internal business partners.
- You will assist on high- profile projects which can have a positive commercial impact to Kantar MB and our Clients.
- 2:1 in Statistics or Maths related degrees.
- An interest in market research data science and analytics.
- Experienced in SPSS, Excel, or other statistical modelling/analysis tools.
- Good communicator with excellent written and spoken English.
- Solid numeracy and statistical analysis understanding.
- A demonstrable analytical mind.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please submit your CV.