Systems Engineer / Systems Analyst - Document Solutions Software
Are you a recent Graduate with a degree in Business Information / Systems / IT?
Have you 6-12 months commercial experience within a technology company?
This position as a Systems Engineer / Systems Analyst is suited to someone starting out in their technical career.
Ideally the Systems Engineer / Systems Analyst will have experience in:-
- Understanding of programming principles
- Coding experience with the likes of VBScript, VB.Net, C#
- Exposure to database systems (MSSQL Server) and SQL
- Experience in interfacing with web services, XML
- Experience in troubleshooting software applications
- Kofax or other capture software experience advantageous
The Systems Engineer / Systems Analyst position will pay:-
- £18,000-£25,000 basic salary dependent upon experience
You will receive ongoing training and support from the Professional Services team
You will work with a Senior Technical Consultant to support them on customer projects to enhance your experience within this sector and develop your technical capabilities.
Should this Systems Engineer / Systems Analyst role sound of interest get in touch for more details.
- business development
- account management
- document solutions
- records management
- invoice processing
- accounts payable software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'