A fantastic client of ours based in Hammersmith are looking to recruit a Graduate Stock and Sales Analyst to join their exciting, growing business.
Our client, a company that is incredibly well known within their industry and have multiple sites within the UK and overseas, are looking for someone with similar experience or a graduate who is looking to embark in their career as an Analyst. The role would suit someone technically minded, with strong excel skills and confident with numbers. Within this position you will be analysing, interpreting and communicating data in order for the business to predict sales and plan for the future to maximise sales.
- Analysing stock and sales data by store
- Reporting using various systems
- Identify system errors/misalignments via account settings analysis
- Analysing product performances and providing feedback to departments
- Maintaining a system alignment between internal and external stock systems
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for relevant areas together with Senior Team
- Working as a team with our corporate Logistics Support, Planning Department and IT departments to address and resolve issues
- Liaising with Marketing to carry out product launches and activities
- Supporting the Marketing Team and ensuring that all customer needs are identified
- Technically minded
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly Numerate
- Work well as a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel and Power Point)
- Degree educated
- Personable and able to build relationships
- Able to multi task
- Happy to work in a fun environment that can be fast paced and pressurised at times
If you are interested in this role then get in touch ASAP!
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.