Graduate Analyst (Mathematics) - Surrey - £25,000 + benefits
A leading defence and security consultancy are looking to bring in a junior analyst into their group property division to support their senior level leadership team.
The suitable candidate will be looking at the wide aspect of the Group Property Business from an analytical perspective - supporting commercial property, programmes and projects as well as operational performance.
This is a new role and fantastic opportunity to work closely alongside directors and senior level leadership where you can develop your career further.
- Need to have a good mathematical and English language background
- Must be able to communicate across the leadership team
- Mathematical interpretation
- IT skills have to be robust
- Present information and conduct analytic
- Flexible whether graduate or analyst
- Someone who is keen to learn and see if it's a chance to make a difference
- Behavioural and attitude
- Work with stakeholders
- Development opportunity
- Challenge status quo and ask questions
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply to the post with your updated CV.
Please note candidates will be required to undergo SC Clearance.
- business analyst
- graduate analyst
- trainee business analyst
- trainee analyst
- Analyst and Graduate
- mathematical analyst