My client is looking to recruit a high calibre analytical graduate to contribute to the on-going development of complex business systems applications to support a range of commercial activities within a fast paced datadriven business. Successful applicants will have an exceptional degree from the Mathematics, Sciences or Engineering field and demonstrate a passion for developing data/technical solutions and providing actionable analysis.
Furthermore, you will have a flair for communicating analytical findings to a wider business audience via seminars, project meetings and workshops. Above all, a pro-active 'get things done’ approach is required, positively contributing to mini BAU projects and wider business objectives.
- Contribute to the delivery of cutting edge / high stakes analysis
- Use of analytics to drive decision making on around consumer behaviour, financial risk and pricing
- Develop and maintain analytically driven decision making tools and documentation
- Assist in embedding a robust and scientifically driven testing culture within the company
- Provide analytical outputs to support business strategy (forecast, statistical analysis etc.)
- Creation of new and optimisation of existing day-to-day commercial optimisation strategies
- Highly analytical and strong numeracy skills
- Degree in Mathematical or Science based subject (Mathematics, Physics, and Statistical Sciences etc.) - essential
- Proficient in Microsoft office software (including Excel & ideally VBA)
- Database knowledge, ideally SQL
- Exposure to BI tools (Business Objects or similar)
- Strong ability to think logically and a track record in problem solving capability
- Excellent time management
- Self-Motivated with commitment and drive for results
- Able to communicate results of analysis to stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- Team player with ability to deliver against tough deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Starting salary range between £22,000-£27000 (+ package) depending on experience
- Opportunity to join a new business unit that values data and invests heavily in analytics
Please apply with full CV and salary expectation for further job / interview details.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job