We have partnered with one of the UK's leading Advisory & Investment Management business's to identify highly interpersonal and analytical graduate analysts. Currently with £8.5bn in assets under management and an additional £50bn under advisory, this organisation has a truly unique and purpose built approach to institutional investing.
As a Graduate Analyst, you will sit in the Client Management Team. in this team you will be working with senior members of the team to deliver best-in-class investment solutions and judgement on a range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Investment strategy
- Risk management
- Investment managers and portfolio structures
- Investment governance
Day to Day activities:
- Acting as a primary contact for day-to-day business and ad-hoc queries Attending meetings, presenting on a range of key topics
- Assist in preparation of client materials, including: Investment strategy, Periodic reports on portfolio construction, performance, portfolio positioning Markets and investment themes
- Bespoke quantitative analysis e.g. scenario modelling
- Training materials
- Support new business development by contributing to: Marketing materials and new business pitches Client on-boarding
- Working constructively and efficiently with other teams to deliver the best of the business.
- 2.1 or above Degree
- Committed to a career in the investment industry.
Analysts will be supported through the CFA qualification
- Financial Services
- Investment Management
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job