Are you a recent Graduate looking to start your career? You may either be an Engineering graduate or elses have you studied Maths, Physics or another numerical / technical subject and are interested in considering a career in Engineering?
We have a great graduate opportunity with a specialist consultancy based in Reading. They are looking for a recent Graduate with a desire to learn and develop their career.
The company specialise in the design and delivery of support services within the Defence Industry.
You will join and progres through a Graduate Scheme, developing skills and gaining knowledge. The job also offers opportunities for industry recognised training and certification. As you develop an understanding of the business and the services they provide to clients, you will have opportunities to work on client facing engagements.
What you can expect from this job opportunity:
• Chance to develop subject matter expertise
• Hands-on experience of the Defence technology sectors and IT Service Management
• Client engagement and consulting skills
• Industry recognised training and certification
• Supportive work culture
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualities:
• Enthusiasm - eagerness and motivation
• Organisation - prioritise time and workload
• Communication - clear and concise
• Professionalism - interaction with customers and partners
• Creativity - initiate new and innovative solutions and processes
Qualifications and Skills
• Qualified to degree level
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience with MS Office
• Able to achieve SC level UK security clearance
• Maths A-Level or equivalent
• Good understanding of MS Excel
If you are looking for a career position and this sounds like you then please email me for more information or send your CV to apply.
In return you will receive a career with training and an excellent salary and benefits.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Students
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'