One of the UK's leading Financial Technology business's is looking for ambitious graduates to join their innovative and rapidly growing business. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in an account management and project driven environment.
This role will consist of 50% client management (no sales!!!) and 50% working on strategic business projects across Marketing, Finance, Operations, Technology and more. The projects you work on will assign to you as a preference, so if you are interested in certain areas of the business, then you spend time working on projects related to that area.
After 9 months of experience, you are given the opportunity to move internally into an area where you want to build your career such as Finance, HR, Marketing, Operations, Risk, Technology and more.
- Manage client relationships.
- Obsessing over the client journey and experience and coming up with ways to make it better.
- Being proactive in spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of clients, seeing where we can change our processes.
- Taking ownership of difficult client problems and seeing them through resolution
- Developing a deep understanding of products.
Key Skills and Experience:
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative business environment that rewards excellence and does not tolerate mediocrity
- You are results oriented with a motivation to meet targets and deadlines
- You are looking for a challenging role with room to progress.
- Account Management
- Financial Services
- Financial Technology
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job