Graduate Analyst- Financial Services
- Cannon Street
One of Europe’s leading securities trading business’s is looking for an ambitious graduate to join their team.The role will suit an articulate, self-driven and eager to learn individual who would like to either begin their career as an Analyst or who is now looking for their next career challenge in this area. We are looking for individuals with an analytical background and a logical mindset.
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop.
- Data Protection compliance
- Market Data and exchange agreements
- Maintaining Third Party Management Framework
- Assist with audit-related tasks
- To assist with the negotiation, draft and review of service agreements and complete on-going performance monitoring
- To liaise with the relevant stakeholders in the Company to understand the Company’s market data requirements.
- Sourcing, qualifying and management of relevant market data streams.
Skills & Experience:
- 2.1 Graduate (open to any degree subject)
- Interest in technology
- Commitment to continuous personal development
- Pro-active can-do attitude with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent time keeping and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build a good rapport with colleagues
- Communication Skills