An award-winning, multinational Financial Services business with strong ambition and a passion for excellence. Established for over 25 years, the company has won a multitude of awards and is focused on innovation, sustainability and customer experience. Now looking for a Graduate Analyst to join the team and continue their success.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Graduate Analyst:
- Joining a proactive and varied team
- Helping to identify, monitor, assess and mitigate risk
- Analysing risk exposures
- Recommending lending decisions
- Developing policy and procedures
Credit Risk is a highly rewarding career path, and one that allows you to develop a strong analytical skillset that is in high demand. You will learn a variety of statistical & analytical softwares and tools that can be applied to all businesses and industries.
Ideal candidates for this Graduate Analyst opportunity will be recent graduates of a numerate / analytical discipline, with some experience in an analytical / financial services role. Experience of Credit Risk is a bonus, but not essential. As well as this, you will have:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Flexibility to adapt to different tasks and teams as required