One of the 'Big Four’ Financial Services firms, is seeking Graduates to join the Accounting and Payroll Services team, which provides audit and advisory services to corporate clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established firm within the Finance sector, in a fast paced, client facing role!
- Liaise with clients; providing audit, accounting and advisory support.
- Review financial information and produce analysis.
- Ad-hoc reports.
- Utilise in-house systems.
- Frequent use of Microsoft Excel and other programmes.
- Liaise with Senior Management.
- Wider team support.
- Undergraduate degree, numerical discipline is preferred.
- Previous accounts experience/working knowledge of SAGE, is desirable.
- I.T. proficient, particularly V-lookups/pivot tables.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Team player and proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Previous experience liaising with customers/clients.
This is a full time ongoing contract role, based in the City of London. Immediate start.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job