One of the 'Big Four’ Financial Services firms, is seeking Graduates to join the Accounting and Payroll Services team, which provides audit and advisory services to corporate clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established firm within the Finance sector, in a fast paced, client facing role!
- Liaise with clients, providing audit, accounting and advisory support.
- Review financial information and produce analysis.
- Ad-hoc reports.
- Utilise in-house systems.
- Frequent use of Microsoft Excel and other programmes.
- Liaise with Senior Management.
- Wider team support.
- Undergraduate degree, numerical discipline is preferred.
- Previous accounts experience/working knowledge of SAGE, is desirable.
- I.T. proficient.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Team player and proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Previous experience liaising with customers/clients.
This is a full time ongoing contract role, based in the City of London. Immediate start.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.