Do you enjoy analysing data, noticing trends and identifying solutions to real-world problems?
Are you a recent technical graduate looking for a brilliant opportunity to kickstart your career?
Or, perhaps you are a technical professional, with a degree from a numerical, analytical or engineering background, and you are unfulfilled and underappreciated in your current role?
We have a truly rewarding opportunity available for you, within the Air Traffic Control / Aviation industry, for a talented, hardworking and technical individual.
Operational Research Consultant - Air Traffic / Airports
Conventus Solutions have an opportunity available for an individual with academic or commercial experience in Operational Research, Mathematics, Statistical Analysis and Aviation.
If you have:
- The ability to work effectively in a consultancy role, explaining technical concepts to clients and consumers;
- The tenacity to apply your pre-existing expertise to a new industry, whilst growing your knowledge;
- The wilfulness to work hard;
- The desire to travel nationwide and worldwide, in a culturally diverse exciting role;
Then perhaps we have the role for you!
About our Client:
Conventus Solutions work on behalf of a Consultancy, specialising in the Air Traffic Control, Aviation Management and Airports domain globally.
Areas of expertise: Validation, Verification, Mathematical Modelling, Future Concepts, Simulation and Operational Research.
They are looking for confident and aspirational graduates/professionals who have incorporated work experience / internship experience in an analytical, mathematical or engineering role whilst studying. Alternatively, those who have gained relative employment and are now looking to move company.
Successful individuals will join this accredited and market-leading team in Bournemouth and bring their technical flare, enthusiasm and initiative into this forward-thinking organisation. If you have the relevant capabilities and want to work for a growing Consultancy that will invest into you; please get in touch!
You will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to be a key constituent of the team;
- The opportunity to help shape and expand the consultancy;
- The challenge to grow your role and advance your career as quickly as possible;
- An individually tailored development plan based upon personal and company needs;
- Worldwide travel.
£22,000 - £28,000 for Graduates
Those with 2+ years' experience in a relevant consultancy role, with a strong academic track record, please contact one of our team directly to discuss possible salary expectations in detail.
- air traffic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job