Graduate Agricultural Regional Sales Manager
Do you have a passion for the agricultural sector?
An exciting opportunity to join a company that offers genuine progression.
£28,000 basic salary (rising to £31,000 after 6-months and £34,000 9-months after you pass your probation), monthly commission structure, and a company car!
As part of the ambitious growth plans of Agri-Lloyd we are looking to recruit a number of high calibre graduates as Trainee Regional Sales Managers.
We have a number of roles based nationwide.
We are looking for the future leaders within the business so you may be required to relocate as part of the role so we are looking for candidates who are able to commit 100% to this opportunity.
About the role
You will be responsible for developing the sales of the company’s products which are sold by Agri-Lloyd sales agents directly to farmers within your designated territory.
This will be achieved by adopting the company’s philosophy of achieving sales based upon building long term relationships with its customers. This will necessitate a patient but committed approach. A consultative mindset is essential to ensure you develop sales based upon customer needs, best practice, credible advice and excellent product performance.
Key to your success will be your ability to build strong relationships with the Sales Agents that work in your territory and ensure that they buy in to the company’s sales philosophy.
Key Responsibilities: -
• Working closely with Sales Agents to ensure sales objects are met.
• Generate further sales through targeted activity, in particular dual-calling with sales agents.
• Communicate effectively with the other Regional Sales Managers, National Sales Manager, and Divisional Director.
Please be aware that travelling is an essential requirement of this role.
• A great understanding of the agricultural sector is essential.
• A 2.1 degree is essential - in an Agricultural degree would be highly advantageous.
• Natural rapport builder at all levels.
• Self-motivated and driven when working towards set objectives.
• Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Willingness to travel as this is an essential part of the role.
• Have working experience of MS Office.
Essentially, we are looking for a committed and resilient graduate with a passion for the agricultural sector. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
Agri-Lloyd is part of the Tangerine Group and has been at the forefront of ruminant nutrition for over 30 years.
We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
- Regional Sales
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'