Graduate Advertising Sales Executive - Multi-level platform channel
Salary: £22-25k basic salary + Bonus + Uncapped Commission 1st year OTE £35K
This is an exciting opportunity for recent graduates to join an award-winning FTSE 250 Multi-level Platform. As a media channel they specialise in market news, content and information across 6 core industries; Legal, Software, E-gaming, Trading, Property and HR. This content is distributed though social media, magazine publications and through their online portal.
As a FTSE 250 company they have been market leaders in their industries and with this comes a huge amount of brand recognition. Following a hugely successful first quarter they are looking to take on 4 graduates to join their sales team with a view to training and progressing these individuals in to their next generation of account managers. Throughout your training you will follow your own personal development plan which will allow you to map your success, strengths and weaknesses. A mixture of internal and external one to one and team training will help you achieve your targets.
Perks & Incentives:
- An uncapped commission scheme with an attainable OTE
- 2 paid charity days per year
- 29 days holiday and 2 duvet days
- Gym membership + two long lunch breaks per week
- 2 Holiday targets every year (with a choice of where you go)
- Seasonal company-wide blow outs
- Your role as an advertising sales executive will involve a mixture of following up on warm and cold leads both to prospective and pre-existing clients.
- You will be selling content across all channels as well as promoting and pushing corporate subscription sales.
- You will set up meetings where needed for senior members of the team, with the aim to progress to handling and pitching these meetings yourself.
- Weekly meetings with the various departments to assess current and future plans
The Ideal Candidate:
- Incredibly confident with an innate drive for success
- A recent University graduate with a 2:2 or higher from a Russell Group University
- Articulate with the ability to think on your feet
- Resilient, you will handle a huge amount of knock back's in any B2B sales role
- A hard worker as your earning potential and progression depends on your results
- High achievers with a history of sporting achievements or extracurricular activity
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Graduate Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job