If you'd like the career opportunities, support and personal development that only an established, leading company can give you, and you think you've got what it takes to be successful, then apply today.
An organisation, that values employees and is passionate about developing people from more junior roles in to the leaders of the future.
With a long and established history and multiple offices in the UK, the company is a well regarded publisher, providing a variety of industry specific titles.
- Starting salary from £21,000 - £25,000
- Realistic OTE of an additional £15K on top of your basic in the first year
- Excellent training and development
Specific objectives include generating revenue by selling magazine advertising across specific publications, to a targeted audience with a vested interest in marketing to the clients niche readerships.
This will be done through building rapport over the phone, managing the entire sales process with both new and existing customers and actively seeking opportunities to further grow the active client base.
Achieving sales targets within agreed time-lines, lead sourcing and prospecting calls to identify opportunities for upsell and new business.
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate, potentially with some experience in a business to business (B2B) Sales role, including tech sales, IT sales, recruitment etc. However - High calibre candidates without sales experience and degrees will be considered if they demonstrate strong communication skills and a desire to work in sales.
- Track record of delivering to targets, deadlines or objectives, and keeping yourself motivated to achieve your goals
- Proactive and well organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A professional telephone manor
- Well presented and articulate
- Confident communicating with people of all levels
An opportunity for a highly professional individual, who demonstrates drive and passion, looking for a consultative sales role and to build a serious career with an organisation that will invest in them to help them reach their potential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job