Are you a graduate (recent or not) seeking an opportunity within a commercial business as an administration assistant with fantastic training, progression with a nationally recognised and award-winning company?
Our client, with fantastic offices over-looking the whole of central Bristol are recruiting multiple roles and are keen to speak with available candidates ASAP! Our client covers legal and financial services working with all the UK's clearing banks, the largest global commercial and retail banks, private banks, new market entrants and digital-only banks, as well as a broad range of foreign banks with operations in the UK.
As one of the largest services teams they offer a comprehensive service, handling mortgage recoveries and repossession conveyancing. With deep expertise, they have dealt with some of the most complex defended cases in recent years.
Your role will be
- Check new instructions opened correctly.
- Day to day post, phone calls and e-mails.
- Ensuring all client reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Delivery of information, messaging and service provided is at the right time, and in the best way.
- Empathise with the customer, and approach the process from the customer’s point of view.
- Meet expectations of the customer.
- Deliver a seamless experience that encompasses all relevant departments and teams.
- Plan the most efficient and effective experience, avoid duplication and shorten the process.
- Customer service skills are essential
- Office Experience within a commercial business is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced and with a high-volume workload is essential
- Working in a professional service environment would help, but isn’t essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'