Our client, one of London’s leading property businesses, are looking for a Property Researcher and Business Development Assistant for their land, new homes and investment team.
You will learn quickly how to identify and analyse a potential development and investment site, learn the planning process, how to value sites and start to build industry contacts.
To apply you must have an excellent command of the English Language both written and spoken. Ideally you will be a Graduate with a research related degree.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Researching leads generated by the office network
- Feedback and liaise with the team about your findings
- Keep the lead spreadsheets up-to-date
- Review the Local Planning Portals weekly for new business opportunities
- Mail and Telephone prospective clients
- Identify your own leads (in time)
- Carry out comparable site research/ reports
- General Office administration duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'