Job Title: Graduate Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm
Our client based in Brighton is seeking a Graduate Administrator on a permanent basis. They are ideally looking for a career focused candidate who wants to progress with the company.
As Graduate Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Answering general customer service questions via a bespoke ticking system, which is all email based.
- Monitoring and pursuing documentation workflow
- Assisting with the updating of the client's database
- Working closely with Lead Managers regarding customer queries.
- The ideal candidate will be confident with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
- Good IT Skills
- Ideally hold an English or History degree would be beneficial.
- Strong communication, organisation and attention to detail is also important.
For more information please contact James Naylor at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'