KINGSTON UPON THAMES
£25,000 - £28,000
**BENEFITS INCLUDE MEDICAL INSURANCE, PRODUCT ALLOWANCE, CHILDCARE VOUCHERS & MORE**
We are working on alongside a leading drinks distributor to source an enthusiastic Graduate with bar/restaurant experience to join their team on a 12 month maternity cover contract. The role is within the Logistics Support team and the successful candidate will be responsible for processing orders, organising deliveries and providing outstanding customer service. As one of the UK's Top 10 Drinks Distributors, this company is thriving and are looking to bring an exceptional individual on board to support their busy team.
On offer is a basic salary of £25,000-£28,000, dependent on experience, plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, product allowance, childcare vouchers, generous pension scheme, death in service scheme and 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays!
This is a fantastic position for an excellent communicator with experience of working in a bar to gain experience in office-based work.
- Processing Customer Sales orders on in house SOP system
- Booking in Customer deliveries
- Dealing with customer requests and queries on the phone
- Listing and maintaining customer invoice pricing and promotional discounts
- Setting up new customers on in house database system
- Resolving issues around orders such as shortages, breakages, mispicks etc.
- Completing new line forms for new customer products
- Requesting information from suppliers for new products
- Placing Purchase orders with Suppliers & arranging transport
- Manual Stock Check
- General administrative work
- Good communicator with an impeccable telephone manner (Essential)
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office, in particular Excel & Word (Essential)
- Provide accurate and detailed information in a timely and professional manner (Essential)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to interact with individuals from all levels within the organisation (Essential)
- Excellent numeracy and attention to detail (Essential)
- Customer oriented and proactive in taking initiatives (Essential)
- Desire and willingness to learn, self-improve and take on new tasks as and when presented (Essential)
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
- stock control
- purchase orders
- sales orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job