Based in Beckenham
£19,500 to £20,000
Our large Financial Services client based in Beckenham are looking for an administrator to join their growing business.
This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate to move into a Financial Services industry.
The role requires high attention to detail, and compliance with procedures ensuring production is dealt with in accordance with regulatory requirements and in timely manner.
In this role you will be responsible for providing all aspects of administration for shareholders. Covering all aspects of the share lifespan from initial grant of awards/options, maintenance of participant data and participant support, reconciliations, management of leavers and client reporting, tax returns, as well as management of award/option maturity, vesting, and trading; this is a fast-paced, fun and professional team dedicated to delivering excellent service
- Create timetables for all major vests, maturities and expiry of options
- Liaison with clients on a regular basis
- Participant enquiries
- Creation of maturity/vest documentation
- Reviewing portal configuration
- Collation and validation of all instructions from participants
- Creation of trade spreadsheets (using and understanding complex Excel formulas)
- Movement of stock to satisfy exercise requests
- Updating of internal systems
- Issuing letters
- Intermediate/Advanced excel skills (including complex formulas i.e. vba, pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Adaptable with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of working within financial services (desirable)
If this is a role that you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Charlene Hills at T4S Solutions.