Due to an increase in workload our client based in the heart of Stoke on Trent are excited to be recruiting x2 Administration staff. You will be working alongside a team of Administrators providing support to the call centre by responding appropriately to all correspondence that is received into the Company by letter, fax or email. A key requirement of this role is maintaining compliance in line with our industry regulators as well as the requirements of the Data Protection Act. These objectives are regularly monitored through individual and team quality and productivity targets.This role will also include general adhoc administration and office duties. You will be provided with great training to help you develop an in-depth knowledge of our clients, processes and regulatory requirements and you will be supported by managers who will set you objectives and then help you reach them.
- You must be educated to degree level in order to apply for this role.
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail. You will be self-motivated and be effective in managing your own workload.
- A professional and positive attitude and the drive to meet and exceed your KPIs.
- A strong team player with a can do attitude who is happy to go the extra mile for our customers and to deliver excellent customer service will thrive in this role.
- Previous experience is not necessary as full training will be provided.
The administration team works Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.An attractive starting salary along with generous annual leave, company pension after qualifying period and many other benefits.
The salary starts at £14500 increasing to £16500. This role also offers fantastic career progression.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and apply today!!!