JOB TITLE: Graduate* Administrator (1 Year FTC)
JOB TYPE: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
COMPANY TYPE: Law Firm
HOURS: 09:00am - 18:00pm
SALARY: up to £24,630 plus benefits
LOCATION: Chancery Lane
CULTURE: Professional, friendly, high end, corporate with a friendly feel
BENEFITS: Holiday allowance, pension contribution, private healthcare, eyecare vouchers, flexible benefits, large opportunities to gain skills within a growing successful professional environment!
WOW FACTOR: Interesting and varied role with opportunities for progression and ability to learn new skills
Our client is barristers' chambers located in London and Geneva. They are a group of independent and specialist lawyers and support staff who work in a wide range of areas of law. They are an innovative provider of legal services and are proud of their reputation as an organisation. Their lawyers and staff are committed to equality and fairness in all aspects of their work; they operate within a modern environment, where diversity, accessibility and client care are widely championed.
Job Summary | Administrator
The successful candidate of this high pressured but exciting role will work closely with the new CEO and provide her with administrative and organisational support. You will be an excellent organiser and communicator with a proactive and friendly attitude. You will have the multi-tasking ability to work in this dynamic and ever-evolving environment and will work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
To provide Administrative support to the Chief Executive on a daily basis. Tasks will include:
- Diary management and organisation
- Attending to correspondence and telephone calls
- Taking minutes for meetings at all levels
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Making travel, visa and accommodation arrangements
- Preparing documents and reports for meetings
- General administrative tasks including filing, photocopying and proof reading
- Other ad hoc clerical, research and reporting duties, working closely with all the other teams
- The post-holder will be expected to play an active role in occasional meetings of the full staff team.
- The post-holder will be appraised on a regular basis and specific training and development opportunities will be agreed
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills, together with the ability to work in a busy environment and to meet deadlines
- Discreet, enthusiastic and having a good sense of humour; able to work on own initiative, as well as the ability to get on well with people
- Accurate keyboard skills, outstanding verbal and written communication skills and proof reading
- To provide a quality service to our members and all our clients
- Previous Admin experience (desirable)
*Graduate or Equivalent
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.