Job Role: Graduate Administrator
Location: Tower Bridge
Job Type: Full Time Perm
Looking for a Graduate Office Administrator job? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly organised and attentive graduate to join a fantastic team based in Tower Bridge.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent typing skills
• Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
• A proactive individual with a can-do attitude who can deal confidently and appropriately with a wide range of external & internal audiences
• Proficient knowledge and experience with all MS Windows based software including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent time management and workload prioritisation
If this sounds like a role that would suit your skills and expertise then apply now using the link below.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from the Job Box Recruitment team within 14 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job