We're on the lookout for a Graduate Administrator to join a leading financial software provider whose client list is brimming with wealth management companies and stockbrokers. The company successfully improves performance of financial clients by providing market-leading software, along with consultancy and training, whilst making sure they tailor their approach to each client.
Looking for Graduate Administrator jobs and get your foot in the door within a financial software company? With offices nationwide and a modern HQ in the heart of London, this company is continuing to grow and are now on the lookout for a Graduate Administrator to join their training programme.
In this Graduate Administrator job, you will learn about stockbroking and fund management industries and provide first class support to clients. Unlike many other graduate opportunities, this role has an incredible scope of progression, with the options of moving within the business to a more technical role, project management, analyst, consultancy or further in client relations. The company prides itself on growth from within so it's the perfect opportunity for a strong graduate to get their foot in the door.
In this Graduate Administrator job, your tasks will include:
- Being the first port of call for client issues
- Reviewing incidents and requests and pass them onto the relevant departments
- Keeping track of critical incidents and updating stakeholders on appropriate resolutions
- Providing support to clients on all queries
- Liaising with relevant departments to find solutions
So, what are we looking for?
- At least a 2:1 in a relevant degree, as well as strong A Levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You'll need to be a 'people's person' and love getting things done
- You'll be a problem solver and love finding new ways to solve issues
- Highly motivated to achieve quality results in a complex and demanding environment
- A high level of computer literacy as well as a good command of English - both written and verbal
- Impeccable organisation and time management skills
What else is on offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to join a growing financial software company who pride themselves on developing from within
- Cinema tickets and ½ price gym membership
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medical healthcare scheme
Looking for Graduate Administrator jobs, and keen to get stuck into this Graduate Administrator job in London? Make sure you apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job