Graduate Administrator - Reading
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has recently left college with relevant office administration experience to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry.
The role of Graduate Administrator is paying an equivalent of £21,500 per annum based on a day rate of £90 per day on an initial 4-6 month contract. You would be required to work Monday to Friday with core hours of 9-5.30pm although some flexibility will be required to accommodate the project work load.
As a Graduate Administrator you will:
• Check and complete financial related complaint cases using available evidence and date
• Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system
• Providing accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner
• Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection
• Adhere to Financial Services Authority guidelines at all times
To be suitable for the role of Graduate Administrator we are looking for candidates who possess the following attributes and abilities:
• Degree from a UK University
• Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
• Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
• Strong ability with Word and Excel
• Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed
Please note you must be able to travel to Reading for this role and be available for the duration of the project.
You will also be required to complete a credit check and Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job