Working on a growing project the Graduate Administrator role offers excellent opportunities to develop skills within the financial services sector and full training will be provided by the client.
Candidates must be able to work an evening shift from 3pm-10.45pm Monday to Friday.
As a Graduate Administrator, you will:
• Respond to routine and complex customer complaints via the phone and in writing.
• Balance and manage the expectations of the customer with the needs of the business during complaint resolution.
• Check and complete complaint cases using available evidence and date.
• Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system.
• Provide accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
• Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
• Adhere to Financial Conduct Authority guidelines at all times.
• Have excellent opportunities to progress your career within Financial Services.
To be a successful Graduate Administrator you will:
• Have the ability to travel to Chester for this and be able to work 3pm-10.45pm Monday to Friday.
• Have excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
• Be numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
• Have a strong ability with Word and Excel.
• Be extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Be flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
• Be a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or equivalent or someone who has some administration experience but is looking for a new career.
• Complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.
• Undertake a full credit check report.
In return, an Administrator will receive a salary of £90 per day (circa £21,500 per annum) on a 6-9-month contract.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'