As the Graduate Administrator, your duties will be to:
- Check and complete financial related complaint cases using available evidence and date.
- Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system.
- Provide accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
- Adhere to Financial Services Authority guidelines at all times.
Please note you will not be required to do any cold calling, selling or marketing it is purely an administration / customer service role.
To be a successful Graduate Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- A recent Graduate with a degree from a UK University.
- Available to start in February.
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to travel to Basingstoke for this role and be available for the duration of the project.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check and Credit Check for this project.
The Administrator would be required to work Monday to Friday and must be available immediately and with no holidays booked within the first 2 months of the project.
In return, the Graduate Administrator will receive a salary of £90 per day (circa £21,500 per annum).
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job