JOB ROLE: *Graduate Administrator - Executive Consultancy
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
COMPANY TYPE: Executive Consultancy
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: £20,000 - £24,000
BENEFITS: 20 days paid holiday, company bonus's, company pension, various quarterly incentives including trips to Barcelona, Marbella, Royal Ascot, Skiing. Monthly incentives include lunch at Sexy Fish, STK, Sushi Samba, Langan's, Go Karting, Crazy Golf, Various other days out of the office
WOW FACTOR: Amazing opportunity to work for a leading provider in international talent management and succession planning. Opportunity for progression
Working in our London office and reporting to the Managing Director, the Administrator & Resourcing Manager will be responsible for the general running and upkeep of the office and will provide full administrative support to the MD and senior team. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- PA duties to the MD and team to include booking meetings, appointments and travel
- Resourcing and research for Headhunt campaigns - utilising job boards and LinkedIn daily
- Managing the CRM system and promoting internal training
- Managing internal recruitment and sourcing graduates for our London & Leeds graduate programs
- Managing company marketing and social media through our website, LinkedIn & twitter
- Reporting on KPIs, targets, fees and overall company performance
- Assist management with new ideas and strategies to promote the company
- Office management - ensuring general upkeep of the office, assisting with IT issues, liaising with building staff in regard to any issues
- Strong work ethic
- Previous experience within the recruitment industry preferred however is not essential and full training will be provided
- Experience with Bullhorn or a CRM system would be ideal
- Can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- This is a dynamic position with scope for the right individual to progress quickly and make this role their own!
We are looking for someone to fit into our team and have the passion to help grow the business. We run monthly and quarterly incentives which this role will manage, drive and be a part of.
You will need to be proficient with IT as the role will involve managing our CRM system, social media and solving IT issues.
*Graduate or equivalent experience level
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by OA, Partnership Branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job