Graduate Administrator £23,000 + benefits
- Immediate start
- Support finance team
- Maternity Cover
- Super benefits
- SW London
- Loads of involvement
- 10 Month contract
Based in London for an expanding company, this is an exceptional opportunity for a graduate with some accounts experience to join a buzzy team.
This role would suit a friendly and approachable candidate with some office experience, numerate and detail orientated. If you are looking for role where you will get involved and learn, this company will develop your skills. Work culture very modern, environment relaxed but busy.
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm.
This company can offer you:
- £22,0000 salary (negotiable)
- 25 days holiday
- Lovely, relaxed family environment where each member of the team is valued and appreciated
- Monday to Friday - no weekends!
To be successful in this graduate administrator role, you will have:
- A recent degree, ideally finance or business.
- Assist with reports on credit and debit control
- Communicate with suppliers for payments
- Produce weekly financial report
- Maintain petty cash records and expenses
- Maintain petty cash expenses
- Analyse staff credit cards
- Record and input office expenses on to system
- Maintain utilities records
- Maintain staff training files
- General administration
If this Graduate administration role appeals, please email your in Word format Quoting Graduate Administrator 13/3/2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job