Graduate Actuarial Consultant
HFG have partnered with a UK leading consultancy to assist with their search for a new Actuarial Graduate to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure to exciting projects.
- Building and developing models
- Validating models and reviewing client processes
- Play a vital role in meeting the expectations of our clients by delivering high-quality cutting-edge solutions.
- Minimum 2:1 degree and strong A levels
- Excellent communicator
- Analytically minded and interested in modelling
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'