We are assisting a global leader in electrical infrastructure solutions to find an immedaitely available candidate for their Graduate Accounts Assistant position based in the Kingswinford office. Within a high performing team you will be responsible for a variety of financial ledger responsibilities and will receive full training to so that you can support your global colleagues.
The client would prefer a candidate with an academic background in Finance or AAT with a desire to take the next step and gain experience in a large organisation.
Ideally, you will:
- Have theoretical knowledge or experience of accounts
- Be confident and willing to undertake various tasks to support the team
- Strong IT skills with the ability to learn
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to gain experience within a market leading organisation
- Enhance the skills you already have within an experienced finance team
- Receive full training and guidance in how to get the very best from your role
This particular role is ideal for anyone that thrives working in a team centric environment with the desire to exceed expectations and continuously learn new accounting skills. If you enjoy accounts, meet the above criteria and are immediately available then please apply.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Microsoft Excel
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'