CMA Recruitment Group is working closely with a number of businesses across the Hampshire and West Sussex areas. We are supporting our clients with entry level opportunities which will suit graduates or early AAT studiers seeking their first steps in accountancy and finance . These are fantastic, CV enhancing positions for ambitious individuals keen to forge long term careers in fast paced, commercial environments.
What will the roles involve?
- A varied introduction to accountancy and finance including transactional finance duties such as purchase ledger, sales ledger and debtor management;
- Assisting with the production of management accounts;
- Accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, journals and fixed asset maintenance;
- Bank and control account reconciliations;
- Ideally a graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 achieved or an active AAT studier
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent IT skills including Intermediate-Advanced Excel;
- An individual who is keen to learn in a varied and fast paced environment.
Additional benefits and information:
- Competitive base salary;
- Study Support for AAT/ACCA/CIMA, including ongoing mentoring;
- Generous benefits package.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'