Credit Controller | London | Practice
Harmonic Finance are proud to recruit for a growing accountancy practice in London. Our client is they are seeking a Credit Controller who has experience of supporting small businesses. You will be reporting directly into the Assistant Director.
This practice are based in modern, open plan offices and have a very sociable and family-like culture to the business.
- Full management of the credit control function
- Collaboration with finance teams to communicate and embed best practice
- Update processes for recording of sales, credits etc
- Ensure that debts are collected in a timely manner, and the company's targets are met.
- Work with team members to gain their cooperation in controlling debt.
What you need:
- Bachelors degree in finnace/accountancy related discipline or 1/2 years accountancy experience
- Microsoft proficient
- Strong interpersonal
- Excellent communication skills
What we'd like to see:
- Experience in a practice firm
- Credit control experience
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 base salary (increasing after probation)
Please feel free to circulate this amongst your friends and contacts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"