We are looking for people that can not only produce numbers but also build lasting relationships with clients and advise on all aspects of their business.
At Dains we recognise that our success is dependent on our most important asset - our people. That is why we have developed an award-winning training programme to ensure that our trainees are given every opportunity to be the business leaders of tomorrow.
For the graduate who is looking for a firm in which they can enjoy a rewarding career, look no further, as our firm offers one of the widest ranges of professional services available to businesses throughout the Midlands.
Within the accountancy practice our core business areas are as follows:
- Accountancy & Business Services
- Business Recovery & Insolvency
- Corporate Finance
- Taxation - Corporate, Employment, Private and Indirect
Dains is a dynamic and modern thinking Professional Services firm with a people-focused culture. Our strengths and opportunities lie in our independence and our reputation for quality and knowledge.
Our management team is comprised of highly skilled individuals who will help you to forge your career and develop all your potential.
Dains operates as one business and our collaborative approach means that we can offer a wider range of business solutions than is associated with a traditional accountancy practice.
For 2018 we are currently offering AAT, ACA, ACCA and ACA/CTA trainee contracts in the following core business areas:
- Audit - Birmingham
- Audit - Stoke on Trent
- Taxation - Birmingham (Apprenticeship)
Our next graduate assessment days will take place:
- 6 + 7Th February in Birmingham 2018
- 13 + 14th February in Stoke on Trent 2018
Our minimum Requirements:
- Minimum Grade B in Maths and English at GCSE level or equivalent
- A minimum of 112 UCAS points or equivalent (Excluding General Studies)
- 2:1 honours degree predicated
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A fully funded ACA or ACCA block release study package;
- 33 days annual leave (including normal statutory bank holidays);
- Buying and selling annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payment of professional subscriptions;
- Regular reviews and training
- Staff rewards scheme
- Smart working hours
- Flexible working hours
- Group staff pension scheme
- Death in service of 4 times salary
- Volunteer days
- Refer a friend / client
- Wellbeing refreshments
**********Please provide a cover letter to say whether you are interested in TAX or AUDIT
- Corporate Tax
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job