Job Title: Graduate Account Manager
Salary: £27k basic, plus OTE/Commission
Calling all recent and upcoming graduates!
We are currently on the lookout for bright, target driven university graduates to fill a number of positions with a leading Tech organisation in Aylesbury! Award-winners, with a team of skilled professionals, our client provide IT services and solutions to large-scale businesses around the UK and Ireland.
This is an amazing opportunity for any graduate looking to excel in the business world and establish a lucrative and rewarding career with a leading organisation.
Graduate Account Manager Package:
- Competitive basic salary of £27,000
- Fantastic OTE/Commission taking your Y1 total earnings higher
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development- there will be opportunity to move into a more senior internal or field based role as your knowledge of the company widens
- Team socials in a friendly, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the company and their offering in order to educate clients on the benefits of the business
- Manage and develop relationships with clients, seeking and acting on any cross or up-sale opportunities
- Maintain relationships and regular contact with existing clients, offering high standards of customer service
- Understanding client requirements, following up any enquires in order to make sure expectations are managed and met
- Increase revenue by maintaining an accurate pipeline of opportunities, contact and account histories
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills- you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Organised, with the ability to manage and prioritise your own time
- You have a passion for business, with drive and ambition
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed in your career
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'