Salary: £20,000 (£32k OTE)
Sector: IT Technology and Services
With decades of experience in the IT Security industry, the leadership team of this brand new enterprise is looking for the proactive, career focused graduates to help enhance their profile and presence throughout the region as well as nationally.
You’ll be educating potential, and existing customers on the value of working with the company. As such, the successful candidate will possess an affable manner, excellent work ethic and will be able to hold their own when meeting a variety of senior professionals and decision makers.
Graduate Account Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000
- Y1 OTE of £32k
- Full bespoke training
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Excellent progression and professional development on offer
- A rewarding
Graduate Account Manager Role:
- Ensure that you obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company, its service offering, marketplace and client base
- Develop rapport with existing customers in order to up and cross sell, and create relationships with new clients in order to build new revenue streams
- Shadow senior members of the team to meetings, learning how to engage with customers on a face to face basis
- As you progress, take complete ownership of your accounts – negotiating, meeting and closing business with clients face to face
Business Development Executive:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'