Partnering with O2 and Vodafone, our influential client caters to a customer base that includes governments, international organisations and commercial enterprises. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help enhance their reputation even further amongst their diverse and impressive client base!
Graduate Account Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £35K
- Regular company holidays that reward success
- Full bespoke training
- Excellent scope for progression
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes, including trips to the Grand Prix, the O2 and Vegas!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Fun, modern offices in a highly sought after location
- Company car dependent on progression route
Graduate Account Manager Role:
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its product/service offering
- Manage client relationships over the phone, via email and face to face
- Map accounts, ensuring business relationships are maintained and built upon
- Up and cross sell services as you renew customer contracts
- Employ a consultative customer centric approach as you engage with clients to overcome obstacles
- Generate new business from referrals
- Deliver presentations and demoes to educate clients as to how the company can be of further help
- Shape your own progression - management, external account management, the opportunities are limitless!
Graduate Account Manager:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'