Sector: Water Filtration Systems
A household name and a leading provider of beverage filtration systems globally - this client continuously innovates their services to ensure that they remain at the top of the market. Now they’re looking to add a Graduate Account Manager to their already well-established team to look after existing client relationships.
Graduate Account Manager – the role:
- Basic salary of £25k
- Potential OTE of £34k
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Social events/nights out
Your role will be centred on managing account relationships with businesses in a number of sectors:
- Nurturing existing account relationships to maximise value and increase customer retention
- Performing outreach to open up dialogues with new prospective clients
- Growing your understanding of business needs in order to maximise account value
- Using outstanding interpersonal skills to deal with decision makers at all levels of seniority
- Meeting and developing rapport with existing clients in the field and networking broadly
- Growing your knowledge of relevant developments in construction, and other related businesses
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, driven, naturally ambitious
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'