Job Title: Graduate Account Manager
Salary: £20,000 basic (£30,000 OTE)
Join one of the UK’s leading training and development consultancy and service providers as a Graduate Account Manager in Leeds.
With over 20 offices spread across the country and a multi million pound turnover, there’s no better place to launch a successful graduate career. As a Graduate Account Manager, you’ll receive exceptional career development as your employers invest in your progression.
This is the chance to become a key member of a growing sales team. You will experience real ownership over many of the company’s important accounts, ensuring maximum revenue is achieved. With fantastic benefits, including trips to Vegas and St Tropez, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Your responsibilities as a Graduate Account Manager include:
• Managing a solid base of client accounts,
• Maintaining regular contact with clients,
• Upselling and cross-selling to your own accounts,
• Creatively and strategically driving business and revenue.
As part of your employment package you'll be entitled to:
• Basic salary of £20,000
• A potential Y1 OTE of up to £30,000
• Full bespoke training plan developed between Pareto Law and the client
• Fantastic progression opportunities
• Gym Membership
• Company Holidays
• Company Meals
• Nights out/social events
• Bonus/incentive scheme
We're looking for university graduates with the following:
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Drive and ambition and a genuine desire to succeed
- Computer literate with a creative flair
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job