Salary: £28,000 basic (OTE £40k)
Passion for finance? Looking for a unique opportunity to join one of the most innovative names in the financial market, based in the heart of Central London?
Start your career with a cutting-edge company that’s pioneering a fresh approach to finance. Combining technological innovation with an entrepreneurial approach to business, our client is experiencing phenomenal growth and is celebrated in the National media as a market leader.
Based in the heart of Central London, you’ll join a vibrant and sociable team as an Account Manager, gaining all the benefits of the London scene while pursuing a highly rewarding career.
The Role: Account Manager
This is the chance to experience rapid progression and take ownership of your career. As an Account Manager you will face exciting challenges every day, dealing first-hand with prospective clients seeking funding opportunities through the business.
This B2B role focuses on SME organisations across a range of sectors, re-actively driving business growth: there is no cold calling involved. With the potential to move into management and gain unrivalled exposure, you will reap the rewards of one of the world’s most lucrative industries.
- Manage fund application processes
- Engage with key decision makers
- Manage the full sales cycle
- Maximise the number of successful business applications
- Expand business relations and help towards growth plans
- Prove your keen interest in the financial sector
Account Manager Package: What you get
- Competitive starting salary of £28,000 with excellent OTE and annual salary review
- Fantastic progression opportunities across the business & potential to move into management: one previously placed Account Manager made the move to Team Leader and now manages a team, with significant salary growth and responsibility!
- Full bespoke training
- Fantastic office environment: Central London location with on-site bar and entertainment centre
- Bonus/incentive Scheme
- Regular nights out/social events: previous socials have included a boat trip on the Thames and an evening at Madame Tussauds!
- Award winning organisation with amazing director backing: gain unrivalled exposure to some of the top names in the financial world
What we’re looking for
- Educated to degree level
- High academic achiever (2:1 or Red Brick University)
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Team player
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)