Location: Tottenham Court Road
Salary: £27k (up to £30k OTE)
Our software client are pioneers and highly specialised in their field; they’ve gained a blue-chip client base over the years and with some ambitious expansion plans on the horizon they’re hoping to harness the energy of graduate talent to grow their company even further.
On this Account Management Graduate Programme you’ll receive extensive bespoke training, mentoring and guidance in order to set and achieve goals for this programme. You’ll also benefit from your performance being regularly monitored and receive plenty of feedback on how to improve.
This is a highly consultative role requiring graduates to possess maturity and articulate written and verbal communication skills. You’ll be adept at ascertaining the needs of various stakeholders both internally and externally; you’ll also be able to communicate the benefits of the service to people of different levels of technological understanding and seniority.
Initially you’ll work closely with a mentor and as you gain confidence with the company value proposition you’ll naturally progress to being involved in:
- Developing an understanding of the markets their partners operate in and their strategies;
- Developing and monitoring business plans in line with business principals;
- Identifying key decision makers, attending face to face meetings with clients to conduct presentations, managing account relationships;
- Proactively engaging and managing key stakeholder relationships.
As part of your graduate package you’ll get:
- Competitive starting salary of £27k
- Potential OTE £30k
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- International travel opportunities
- Social events/nights out
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job