18-21k Base, 25-35k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our highly respected PR client specialises in numerous sectors including the health and education markets. Through their in-depth understanding of eco-systems and policy, they prepare and deliver thought-provoking and behaviour changing media campaigns. Their strong portfolio also includes brand development, reputation management and media/public relations. Due to growth, they now have an exciting opening for a Graduate Account Manager to join their successful South West London based team.
As a Graduate Account Manager, you will:
* Liaise between clients and journalists, drafting and pitching new stories and angles
* Regularly communicate, through all available mediums, with a wide range of contacts
* Write content, developing differing styles to suit multiple audiences
* Prepare and deliver monthly reports
* Work closely with senior colleagues on design work and content
* Attend events, manage social media and project manage PR plans
The ideal graduate sales candidate will:
* Be educated to degree level (2017) and have a strong interest in media and PR
* Be intelligent, inquisitive and possess business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach
* Have first class communication and presentation skills and the ability to liaise with customers and contacts at all levels
* Be a vibrant and polished individual looking kick-start a career in the growing PR market
The successful graduate sales candidate can expect a base salary circa 18-21k, with a first year OTE of 25-35k plus additional benefits ongoing training and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job